- Be Brave, Make Change: Reconciliation Week 2022
Welcome Merchant supports National Reconciliation Week, NAIDOC week and Pay the Rent
- As Election Day Approaches, Keep Refugees at The Forefront of your Mind
Learn more about where the major parties stand on policies that affect refugees and asylum seekers.
- Refugee and Migrant Powered Businesses at Our Melbourne Pop-up Market this Sunday
Refugee and Asylum Seeker Entrepreneurs will be at the Welcome Merchant pop-up market in Thornbury on Sunday, May 1
- Support Refugee Entrepreneurs and Find a Mothers Day Gift
Welcome Merchant is holding a special pop-up market in Melbourne
- This Earth Day, spare a thought for the refugees of the climate crisis
Learn more about the ever-growing issue of climate refugees this Earth Day.