The Spoil Me Good Hamper contains a curated bounty of goodies perfect for spoiling yourself or a loved one! Welcome Merchant has partnered with multiple refugee-operated businesses to bring you this locally and ethically made gift hamper.
The Spoil Me Good Hamper includes:
- Akira Grateful Soy Wax candle – your choice of fragrance:
🌺 Passion Fruit & Guava
😌 Lotus Flower
🥭 Mango & Papaya
🥥 Pineapple & Coconut
- Akira Grateful Bar of Soap (Lemon Grass & Myrtle) 120g
- 60g Habibi Tea pouch from Beit e’Shai, contains chamomile, rose, verbena
- A box of H’risseh (Syrian nut cake) from Racha’s Kitchen
- 330ml bottle of Aunty’s Ginger Tonic (non-alcoholic)
- A 100ml bottle of Natu Naturals hair serum – handmade, made with natural ingredients. Promotes hair growth, thickens hair and adds moisture.
**Please note this product takes at least a week to ship as the h’rissehs are baked fresh**
Thank you for your support 🥰